Do you care about sealed retro games?

Started by zapiy, December 01, 2013, 00:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Ah, so you still get to play the games, though, because of the Everdrive.  Wonderful invention, isn't it?  ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

guest5124

Quote from: "TrekMD"Ah, so you still get to play the games, though, because of the Everdrive.  Wonderful invention, isn't it?  ;)
Yes, I think there wonderful. I actually have them all. I know there's mixed feelings about them but what I like about them is saving my games from the wear and tear of normal use. I do use my "real" copies of games often but it's so convienent to just turn on the conse and pick a game.

TrekMD

Yeah, I've been trying to get the Mega Everdrive for my Genesis but they just run out of them so fast!  I do have flashcarts for all my systems.  They are just too convenient.  :)

guest5124

Quote from: "TrekMD"Yeah, I've been trying to get the Mega Everdrive for my Genesis but they just run out of them so fast!  I do have flashcarts for all my systems.  They are just too convenient.  :)
Can I ask where you've been trying to get it? If it's Stoneagegamer, yeah they always sell out fast. If you go right through Krizz there usually always in stock.

TrekMD

Through StoneAgeGamer, yes.  They always run out fast.  I guess they offer the best "package" with the Mega Everdrive and that is why.