New Elektronite Intellivision Game - Boulder Dash!

Started by TrekMD, August 16, 2013, 14:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Just saw this...

[align=center:fu1jyzo5][/align:fu1jyzo5]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Elektronite

This is an early version of the Boulder Dash (R) box.

It has approved 'copy' (The blurb on the back.

The copyright stuff is just dumped on the box, and does not fit. I've asked the graphic artist to do some things that will get all the information on the box in an attractive and uncluttered method.

The game screen is not final, and just a place holder. It is not approved either.

Just a sneak peek for the people on here.

TrekMD

Elektronite

More updates

Not approved, and subject to change

Elektronite

TrekMD

zapiy

Elektronite

We are confident that this is the 'final' design that we will be going to press with in a couple of weeks pending approval of First Star Software, Inc.

TrekMD

zapiy

Great work by the artist fella. Here's hoping for approval.

bogstandard

I've got to say from an outside perspective "Co-Published" actually sounds MORE official.  If you had to make a compromise on that phrasing I'd say that you actually came out on top.

Elektronite

It already said 'Co-Published' at the bottom of the back of the box.

I simply removed the words from above the First Star logo.

I hope to get a lot of exposure for this. Certainly a lot more than the Atari Age guys got for their limited run Atari VCS version.

TrekMD