Questions to Lorfarius needed.

Started by Carlos, August 27, 2014, 08:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlos

Hi we will be doing a show segment about Lorfs, heroic attempt to collect EVERY PAL NES game. He fell short with ten to go.

What would you like to ask him? you could get a mention in the show too.

Greyfox

Okay, I'll be first up, although not a NES fan or collector, I have a question.

During your time collecting for a complete pal set, did you have any challenges against other NES collectors bidding pushing up prices putting a game out of reach for your collection?, if so what was going through your mind?

Do you know any other NES collectors in he UK with same if not a completed collection? That you've spoken with in an attempt to find the missing carts or see if they any doubles from your missing list?

What would you recommend to anybody starting out collector attempting to collect a full NES cartridges collection?, is there any pitfalls or advice you can give people to prevent them from being ripped off?

Do you think you'll ever complete you NES pal collection? Or is it that these rare games simply have to high a price tag to complete your collection?

Okay hope that helps guys :113:

zapiy

why the NES?

what was the hardest title to find if those you had?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

bogstandard

Do you start with just any copy of a game and then get more complete/better condition versions over time?

Shadowrunner

What are the 10 games you are missing?

How long have you been working on this complete collection?

TrekMD

How different is the game library of PAL games vs NTSC?  Are there fewer titles?  Exclusives? 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Lorfarius

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Carlos

Thankyou for al lyour questions I will put these and many more to Lorf. Watch this space.  :113: