Retro Gamer - Issue 124

Started by TL, January 07, 2014, 02:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooter-Computer

We never made it. His GF was feeling sick, so we had to cut our time short. We went to the Ed McKay and Trade-It after Lunch.  I got an exciting thing at Ed.Mcka.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Scooter-Computer"We never made it. His GF was feeling sick, so we had to cut our time short. We went to the Ed McKay and Trade-It after Lunch.  I got an exciting thing at Ed.Mcka.

I just read about the exciting thing you got.  ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Scooter-Computer

hey, it's also available on iPhone's App Store, so I downloaded the APP and a sample. I'm not really fond of reading it on the ipad, but I'm going to give it another try. I was surprised that there were lots of bad 1-star reviews from people that said they can't read it...I have no idea what they are doing wrong, but I read it fine.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Scooter-Computer"hey, it's also available on iPhone's App Store, so I downloaded the APP and a sample. I'm not really fond of reading it on the ipad, but I'm going to give it another try. I was surprised that there were lots of bad 1-star reviews from people that said they can't read it...I have no idea what they are doing wrong, but I read it fine.

Does the iPad version have the text feature like on Android? 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...