Auction Watch! what are things fetching?

Started by Carlos, March 11, 2012, 18:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Not seen that before either.  Quite a lot of mula for it.  The Mr. Boston didn't sell.  It's still being sold for the same lofty amount.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Yeah, people are strange when it comes to auctions that have really high opening bids or buy it now prices. Over and over again I see games with low starting bids end up selling for a lot more than another auction for the same game with a buy it now price. People just like the thrill of the bidding war even if it means they are paying more money for it. I don't get it!

TrekMD

Yep, I've seen that too.  Sometimes, I watch a BIN and an auction and just get the BIN game when the price goes up.

TrekMD

This is a good game for the Vectrex.  This auction is for an Exclusive Edition of the game that had a limited run:  Debris Exclusive Edition (EE) 2005 by Revival Studios for Vectrex #15 of 20.

zapiy

Revival Studios have made some cracking games and this really does look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Here is one for Jaguar lovers:  Mad Bodies!  This auction is on Ebay France so for the folks in Europe this may work well.  Check it out:  Madbodies, Atari Jaguar.

Shadowrunner

I'd love to own Mad Bodies but I'm not willing to pay as much as it sells for.

vandro

How much!!
Is it because it's particularly rare?

TrekMD

TrekMD

Does anyone want an instant complete Atari Lynx collection?  Check out this auction:  Atari LYNX The Complete Collection Library Video Game System.

zapiy

Surely it can't be worth that much because I am selling mine if it is lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

TrekMD

Not a lot of time left on this but thought I'd share it:  Atari Jaguar Gorf CD Blue Version!  Just how rare is this version?

TrekMD

Here is another item that may be of interest to those with a Nuon:  Tempest 3000 (NUON, 2000) Brand New Sealed

Shadowrunner

I was watching the Gorf auction just to see what it went for. It was a little low but the price of that game fluctuates quite a bit.

Unfortunately I don't own a Nuon but if I did I would definitely want a copy of Tempest 3000!