[BS003] - Chronicles of Nanako - Amstrad CPC464 OUT NOW.

Started by zapiy, January 23, 2019, 10:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Its a slow process, what I can tell you is this is a complete new game from the one you can readily download now and will be exclusive to a physical release.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

zapiy

Here is the first proofs.

TrekMD

I can't see anything.  Did you intend to attach an image?

zapiy

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

I see you have the HTML for them but they are not showing up.  Might need to host the elsewhere.

zapiy