Arcade USA

Started by Willie!, October 12, 2014, 03:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willie!

Lots of great memories with these book!  Creative Computing's 101 Basic Computer Games by David Ahl!
https://youtu.be/Qd9wpeFa3Kk

davyk

Difficult book to get hold of now. Expensive too.

Willie!

Taking a look at Champ Games latest demo of Lady Bug Arcade for the Atari 2600!
https://youtu.be/Wetw4tdHXZU

Shadowrunner

Good looking version of Ladybug. Such a fun game.

Willie!

Champ Games does some amazing work :)

Willie!

Going on a "Fantastic Voyage" :P in Taito's Bio-Attack!
https://youtu.be/pD_uVqUMtg4

Willie!

Sorry for not being more interactive in the forums.   I will stop posting vids here and appreciate everyone that viewed them :).   I have several forums I am part of and limited time, so will cut back on where I post vids.  If I do decide to post a video here, I will first find something to discuss or respond to in another sub forum before I post a video.   So the only time I post a video will be after I contribute to the forum.   I am sorry if I ruffled some feathers by not interacting very much, I was asked to come on here, I did not join just to post vids.

Regards,

davyk

I don't mind videos being posted if they prompt a discussion. Any comment I have made has apparently fallen on deaf ears. I see no value in posting any video clip if there is little to no response.  Most of us have YT subscriptions after all.

TrekMD

That is common practice in many forums.  It's a nonissue there and it is a nonissue here as well. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

I enjoy your posts and videos. Please continue :)

TrekMD

Quote from: Shadowrunner on May 12, 2021, 15:19:38 PM
I enjoy your posts and videos. Please continue :)
Agreed.  @Willie! feel free to continue posting your videos like you do on the other forums I know you visit. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

davyk

For the record - my feathers weren't ruffled. :)

But it would be better if a video kicked off a conversation. Otherwise the forum turns into a signpost.

zapiy

Thank you for that mate, my message to you was not intended to cause issues and please continue to post as you do, just more activity on the forum from you and many others will help breathe life in to this place.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Willie!

Quote from: davyk on May 12, 2021, 13:50:54 PM

I don't mind videos being posted if they prompt a discussion. Any comment I have made has apparently fallen on deaf ears. I see no value in posting any video clip if there is little to no response.  Most of us have YT subscriptions after all.

Sorry about that, I am very bad at responding, even on my own video comments :P.    But none the less, I will not post any more vids.  I am considering not posting to any forums at all now, just to my Twitter and Facebook pages. 

Willie!

For those that enjoyed my postings and would like to still follow along.   I will be posting on the Arcade USA Facebook page, Twitter and in the the community tab for Arcade USA on the YouTube channel.   I do have a live stream coming up this weekend (Saturday May 15th at 4pm Eastern) for those that may be interested.
Thanks again to all that supported the show here and again I am sorry I did not interact as much as I should :(.