Comps at RVG

Started by zapiy, April 15, 2012, 21:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Hi all, we will soon be running a few more comps for members of RVG.. This is a little thanks for your support. In order to make sure a member gets it that has actually supported us via posting and getting involved we have implamented a min 10 post requirement.

This will stop people just signing up for the comps.

Nothing stopping them joining and making 10 posts but spam is not allowed lol.

Hope you like this idea and watch this space.

**UPDATE**
From time to time we will run promo comps that will not run to this rule.. They will be very rare but as they are promo comps we can hardly force the 10 post rule.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Console Compulsive

Sounds great, i'll keep my eyes open for when you announce the first one  :)

dcultrapro

looking forward to seeing what happens with this, any ideas on prizes? are we talking competitions as in contests that require us to play a game? like "get the highest score in XXXX" for example?
Ultrapro on xbox live

zapiy

Yeah i guess..

I have a few plans to look at in more depth, ultimately i think forum participation will be the way to go. Thats what drives the site at the end of the day.

Will be adding the next comp some point this week bud.

ps you a married man now?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

dcultrapro

yeah I saw the one about the hidden easter egg, very clever!

Yes I am indeed a married man now!! the wedding was on the 5th May and we got back from honeymoon on the 23rd May so thats why I haven't been round too much in the last two weeks

nice to be back though I do miss the whole... beach, pool, free food and lack of stress that was my honeymoon lol
Ultrapro on xbox live

zapiy

Cheers.

There will be a few more like that.

Watch this space.

Congrats.

zapiy

Added an update to the guidelines.

Cryptic33

Everyone likes a competition and if that drives up activity and membership, all the better :4:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

RPC_GAMES

Wow, a competition sounds great. I'll definitely be in that and will program my heart out.
Oh, is first prize a 6 foot Blonde? hehehehe :21:

So when's the next competition?

Pete
 :4:

zapiy

Coming up actually but it will be raffle based. All will be revealed.