Signature and Avatar Sizes

Started by zapiy, February 16, 2012, 00:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

We allow any sigs between W350px and H100px and Avatars W100px and H100px

This will allow a smoothing running of the site and keep it easier to view.

Update... Any members not wishing to set there own Avatar will be set the RVG one so the site formatting is correct. 

Cheers

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Also if you would like to center your sig simply do this:

[center]link to sig here[/center]

Cryptic33

There are also a number of sites that give help and guidance with bbCode and HTML, this is one I found for those a little more adventurous: > GUIDE <
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

That's a very useful page to get some basic HTML code.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Cryptic33

Quote from: &quot;TrekMD&quot;That's a very useful page to get some basic HTML code.  :21:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That change was a very good idea.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy