Sharpin

Started by DeadVoivod, August 31, 2020, 08:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadVoivod

Got one of those last Friday, the Sharpin Ultra. The only thing I changed were the speakers, as the kit comes with those very cheap Audiogenic cubes, and in some reviews they mention that they don't have any bass at all and thus are not the best. So I ordered some of those Amazon Basics speakers, compared them on the PC, and it's true, they sound 100 times better, so I built them in instead of the Audiogenic.

Shadowrunner

That is very cool. Not cheap though!

zapiy

Thats one cool piece of kit.

You wanna review it for us?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DeadVoivod

Quote from: zapiy on August 31, 2020, 22:01:10 PM
Thats one cool piece of kit.

You wanna review it for us?

Still have to do some tests, so far it's working great. I put some different Pinballs to test, Zen Pinball, Pinball Arcade, Zaccaria Pinball, Williams Pinball and Pinball Deluxe. They all work fine, but I didn't have so much time yet to test them further, only was testing if it was working at all.

TrekMD

That looks really nice!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

davyk

Looks the business!  I like a bit of pinball.

Ryuhi

Did you get a chance to try this out properly. I am thinking about buying something like this. Is it worth the money?

DeadVoivod

OMG, is it already that long that I have it!!! Really didn't touch it anymore at all. It's like with all those toys, once you have them all set up, they just collect dust :D Got so much other stuff, so this got a bit forgotten I guess.

Ryuhi

Haha I have a few things like that. Happens when you collect geeky stuff.