My Youtube Channel a Hardcore / Oldschool Gamers Haven

Started by dcultrapro, April 24, 2012, 12:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcultrapro

Ultrapro on xbox live

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

dcultrapro

cheers bud, I'm actually going to upload a vid soon that will just detail the stuff I'm going to do over the coming months, its nothing special but I just wanted to let people know what's in store

new video up: a short preview of things I hope to do in the not to distant future with my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIbv6K5CnM
Ultrapro on xbox live

dcultrapro

Hey everyone

Tempest parts 3 and 4 are up, that's it for my Tempest playthrough... I went through the whole playthrough thinking my best score was 690k so I was on the edge of my seat the WHOLE WAY thinking I might beat it lol, but when I got to the end and saw my best was actually just shy of 1mil I was a bit disappointed that I hadn't done better.... oh well!

anyway regarding my channel:

I know I promised some more videos for DC/Jaguar and other consoles very soon but Im currently waiting on a new pc arriving. It takes SOOOO long to encode my videos, put them into movie maker, put all the bits together then convert them and upload them that I just thought fcuk it I'll wait till I get my new PC, its supposed to be dispatched today/tomorrow so with any luck I will have it by Thursday, up and running by the weekend worst case scenario
Ultrapro on xbox live

dcultrapro

just to let you all know I got my new pc up and running! I'll start a new thread in off topic or something to show what its like and discuss. keep an eye on my channel for more Jaguar and Dreamcast vids, I've already captured Super Burnout and Iron Soldier 2 footage so I just need to process and movie maker it ;)
Ultrapro on xbox live

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

dcultrapro

latest vid is up! A gameplay vid of Iron Soldier 2 CD Version, hope you enjoy, unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkS-QEzFfws
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Nice video! A couple of things for you:

Differences between cart & CD version

• Missing textures on the cart version like you said
  • No music on the cart version
  • Cart version dosn't have that awesome FMV intro
  • You can't save your game on the cart version

Now here are some tips for you!

• Don't use the assault rifle for shooting at anything other than enemies
  • Use your fist or the chainsaw to demolish all the buildings
  • You can also save ammo by stamping on the tanks
  • A well placed grenade can take out several buildings at once
  • One of the buttons (C I think) speeds up turning when held down
  • On the first mission take out the central city first to reveal all the crates and then go take out the secret city afterwards and go back for crates when you need energy or ammo.

Also I loved Iron Soldier 1, great game  :P

dcultrapro

"SECRET" City?? hmm.... ok if you can clarify where that is I'll try the other stuff and might be in with a chance lol. thanks
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro""SECRET" City?? hmm.... ok if you can clarify where that is I'll try the other stuff and might be in with a chance lol. thanks

On the first mission there is the main city you are placed in and then off down a road there is a smaller city which is where all the crates are that you have to recover to complete the mission. When you go there you get attacked far more than you do in the main city.

dcultrapro

ok well I'll give it a try, mean time, my latest video is up and ready, super burnout! enjoy, onto Dreamcast for a little while now, don't worry I will return to Jaguar again soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JKChuKEqbc
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Another nice video mate! Super Burnout is one of my favourite games for the Jaguar, here is something that might help you with it:

Press 2, 1, 7, 9, 4 at the title screen and it will make a sound. Now The Punisher bike will available on the bike selection screen.

zapiy

dcultrapro

Quote from: "The Laird"Another nice video mate! Super Burnout is one of my favourite games for the Jaguar, here is something that might help you with it:

Press 2, 1, 7, 9, 4 at the title screen and it will make a sound. Now The Punisher bike will available on the bike selection screen.

thanks for that mate I shall try that bike out definitely!

glad you guys like it, I'll be hopefully uploading some more DC stuff during the week
Ultrapro on xbox live