Hey gang, just joined

Started by dcultrapro, March 14, 2012, 12:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"That's what I just did.  I had not had the opportunity to do it before.  It let me clean out some CD's that I didn't want anymore also.  What I find myself doing is making CD's of any music I by online so I can listen to it in one of my cars.  I'm considering buying a bluetooth speaker adapter to use in the one car so I can just play any of my online music from my phone. 

Let me know if you'd like the Lynx music!  I also have Defender 2000 music.  :)

I was actually ripping the Defender 2000 music yesterday to go on the music player here. Already put a couple of the Tempest 2000 tunes up.

TrekMD

Oh yes, I have Tempest 2000, Black Ice White Noise, and Zaku.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

dcultrapro

I'd actually quite like the music from the jaguar Tempest 2000 version if you have it? that game was as good as it was PURELY because of that thumping sound track!!
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"I'd actually quite like the music from the jaguar Tempest 2000 version if you have it? that game was as good as it was PURELY because of that thumping sound track!!

There are 3 tracks from Tempest 2000 on the music player. There was more but we removed some to make space for others.

dcultrapro

can I download them from there?
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"can I download them from there?

No ???

dcultrapro

fcuk no lol, I wasn't that lucky, and now its like proper expensive online which is a shame, but nevermind!! The one on the Retro Player actually doesn't sound like the one from the Jag, it has some more ambient sound in the background, its good, just doesn't sound quite right to me lol
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"fcuk no lol, I wasn't that lucky, and now its like proper expensive online which is a shame, but nevermind!! The one on the Retro Player actually doesn't sound like the one from the Jag, it has some more ambient sound in the background, its good, just doesn't sound quite right to me lol

Yeah the one on the Retro Player is from the soundtrack CD. If You want the CD I can do you a copy or send you the MP3 files.

dcultrapro

yeah that'd be great if you could send the files? I wouldn't want you to have to post a disc, that's just effort lol, thanks bud
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"yeah that'd be great if you could send the files? I wouldn't want you to have to post a disc, that's just effort lol, thanks bud

Do you have hotmail address? If not can you set one up?

Then I can host them on Skydrive for you to download!

dcultrapro

I'll PM you mate, cheers again
Ultrapro on xbox live