Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"You guys are buy all the retro up.. ;)  :21:

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Akuza

Currently collecting:- PC Engine, mastersystem, mega drive and CDi.

TrekMD

Saturn

zapiy

Your on a roll fella..

You and Trek and mad for it.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Here's my latest loot.  A couple more SNES titles and Sacha's new game for the Vectrex along with something for the PSP...

[align=center:3gsw93uv]

[/align:3gsw93uv]

Saturn

Great looking lot. Super Mario World with a box, that's pretty awesome. Mine was the pack-in and never knew there was a box or separately sold game. Metal Slug Anthology rocks! Nice score :)

TrekMD

That's a custom-made box for Super Mario World, actually.  I don't know if there ever was a real boxed version of that particular title. 

Shadowrunner

They did make a boxed retail version as well but because it was the pack-in for so long I assume they didn't make a lot. They come up on ebay but can be expensive. Great games you got there :)

TrekMD

Thanks Shadow!  If that's the case, even the boxes themselves would sell for lots of money on ebay.

TrekMD

Here are my purchases for the past couple of weeks...

[align=center:cwknmt8l]

[/align:cwknmt8l]

Shadowrunner

Good selection. What's the story on Alpha Race?

TrekMD

Thanks!  Alpha Race is a homebrew that is a clone of Omega Race.  Not quite exactly a port but quite similar.  You can see info here about it:  New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Alpha Race!

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "TrekMD"Thanks!  Alpha Race is a homebrew that is a clone of Omega Race.  Not quite exactly a port but quite similar.  You can see info here about it:  New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Alpha Race!

Nice looking game :)