Are you taking the piss?

Started by TL, August 05, 2013, 21:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Lol, yeah I think he's dreaming.

TrekMD

That or he is smoking something really special! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

He is definitely smoking something.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Best part is that he has gradually been discounting the price.  Now he's down all of $250 from where he started! 

Shadowrunner

Here's another one, Ultimate 2600 Collection. Absolutely beautiful collection but I'm not sure it's worth that much!

TrekMD

I agree.  It's an amazing collection but I don't see it costing that much!

Saturn

MAN, that's way too much imo. Hope it finds a good home tho. Still quite impressive 8)

TrekMD

I know these are rare but, darn!  MR. BOSTON - Vectrex, Complete in Box.  This picture is not of the actual item but just so you know what this games looks like...

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

TrekMD

This is a rare game for the Supercharger.  This auction is a fake game, though.  It looks like a copy of the original cart.  The original came with no art and a simple manual and the cart was white.  I know the design of the label on this one is available on AA to download (I got it myself).  Check it out:  SWORD OF SAROS cassette w/ case for Atari VCS 2600 SuperCharger.

Shadowrunner

The seller is a really big video game preservationist and is fairly well known. Odd that he would be selling a fake, he should know the difference but I guess not!

TrekMD

Maybe he doesn't know.  This is what the original one looks like...

TrekMD

Dang, I know this is not a common game but $1650 seems like way too much to ask for:  Bounty Bob Strikes Back (Atari 5200, 1983) Complete in box.

Shadowrunner

Quote from: TrekMD on May 11, 2018, 04:34:02 AM
Dang, I know this is not a common game but $1650 seems like way too much to ask for:  Bounty Bob Strikes Back (Atari 5200, 1983) Complete in box.

Wow, that's a crazy price!