64bitRuss Game Collection Pictures

Started by 64bitRuss, September 01, 2013, 18:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "64bitRuss"So, I don't really know what direction to go with my collecting now. I've got a complete Jaguar collection, and need a few more boxed LYNX games to finish that one up to my satisfaction.

I once had a TG-16 and about 15 games, but I sold them years ago for a reason I can't remember. I miss having that, but there were things I didn't like about the console, namely the very short cable for the controller. I actually have the urge to also buy boxes for my loose SNES games, but that can be pricey itself for pure cosmetic purposes. I mean, I would have some very short term satisfaction from that endeavor, but at the same time, having all my Jaguar games CIB is very self-gratifying and feels great when I look at the Jaguar rack.

Sega-wise, I'm not opposed to going after the good Saturn games, but it is not really fiscally responsible to do so. It is comparable to buying NEO-GEO home cart games, which I used to foolishly do. So right now, the Saturn is a scratch from the to-do list unless I happen across alot of disposable income. Maybe it's time to hiatus the collecting, but that's hard to do. You always want to play something new, and the same with movies, you always want to watch something new. However that may be the best idea of all.

You can get controller extensions for the TurboGrafx, I have seen them on eBay before. That is a system I would like to get some more games for at some point.

I only need about 20 games to have a complete PAL set for the Saturn but they are all games that are so expensive I don't think I will ever own them, sad really  :20: