Pro Atari - New Atari 8-bit Magazine!

Started by TL, March 05, 2014, 15:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:16mmg5b2]

[size=140]There will be a new Atari related print magazine available very soon. It is called PRO(C) ATARI and it will be released in two editions:

German Language Edition

Diese wird allen ABBUC Mitgliedern zusammen mit ihrem Club-Magazin Versand zugestellt werden. Zur Finanzierung gibt es ein paar Quellen (diese könnt ihr dann im Magazin auch nachlesen), jedoch werden dadurch nicht alle Kosten gedeckt und kleine Spenden werden gerne entgegengenommen.

English Language Edition

THis is being translated at the moment page by page and they hope to make the English version available at the end of march latest. Price per magazine will be Euro 1,50 plus postage, which means outside Germany postage is Euro 3,50 - so total Euro 5,00

The Magazine Contains:

Nice cover art done on Atari System by KAZ
32 pages in german A5 format filled with stories, reviews, forum news, interviews
A cool magazine disk image file (2 sides) which are possible to re-convert to an original system, featuring some news, some old stuff, some games which are already bug-fixed and additional text on the magazine disc featuring all instructions to the software on the disc and reports, what changed in the software. One very special is a game from 1983 which is regulary cool to play but got a lot of bugs and get unplayable at later movements. This was bug fixed and the instructions on the disc show up all too and the game meanwhile is cool playable and I spent hours (!!!) playing this again after all the years...

We will let you know also as soon this one will be available.[/size][/align:16mmg5b2]

Greyfox

I'll be nabbing this when it appears, I'm helping them with presentation atm the moment, @Laird, this is the guy who wanted to print mine from Germany remember? but even over there the cost was too expensive for it..:(

TL

Quote from: "Greyfox"I'll be nabbing this when it appears, I'm helping them with presentation atm the moment, @Laird, this is the guy who wanted to print mine from Germany remember? but even over there the cost was too expensive for it..:(

Ah right, didn't realise it was the same guy.

Greyfox

Yes he goes by the name Powersoft over at AA forums etc..nice guy and very passionate about the Atari 8-bit scene. I'm hoping he'll be doing a review of Atari Gamer for Return Magazine :) and in issue 2 of Pro(c)Atari.

TrekMD

Very cool.  Very sexy 8-bit nurse on the cover too!  ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Its not out yet and will be available in printed form only and comes in a5 size.

Cryptic33

I am watching this topic with great interest :105:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks