What's The Most Frustrating Retro Game You've Ever Played?

Started by Rain, September 27, 2017, 07:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

For me there's a few, but the one that stands out is Pacman. You?

TrekMD

Oh, for me it has to be Ghosts'n'Ghoblins or any variant!  Dang, is that a tough game! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

That's a tough one but the first game that came to mind for me was Raiders of the Lost Ark on the 2600. I had no clue what I was supposed to be doing in that game!

VictorLazarus

Ghostbusters on the Commodore, only because I never figured out what key gets out of the item shop at the start. Then again, if I'd have known you could keep playing the loading game without reloading by pressing STOP on the tape machine, I'd have never suffered playing Ghostbusters at all.

MVL.

TrekMD

Raiders on the 2600 would definitely be tough to play if you don't have instructions! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Ryuhi

The lion king on the mega drive/genesis that friggin flamingo on the second level takes me forever to get past. Awesome game though.

zapiy

Where do I start lol, but what a great thread.

I'd say for me is has to be Rick Dangerous on the Amiga. I think I've memorised the traps and bang I'm dead lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC