Hello from another newbie

Started by guest5130, February 27, 2014, 21:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest5130

Hi everyone. Been dragging my feet for a while when it comes to joining another forum but I was recommended this place by The Laird over on Retro Gamer. Another evening of sql errors over there gave me the kick I needed to get involved but I'm hoping to stick around!

Main gaming interests are JRPG's, fighting games, Capcom's Darkstalkers and the 32-bit era. I don't go back as far as some of you with regards to systems owned but I own a Mega Drive mk1 (modded), FZ-1 3DO, Saturn, PS1 (chipped), PS2 (debug), PS3, PSP, Xbox, Gamecube, Wii, GBC, GBA, DS and 3DS so I have plenty of systems on the go  8)

I mostly buy to play so I don't buy or keep unwanted stuff for the sake of collecting.

Cheers.

TL

Good to see you here mate! Hope you enjoy the place!  :16:

flatapex

another rg migrant :D

hey dude

sql errors tonight as well?

guest5130

Quote from: "flatapex"another rg migrant :D

hey dude

Working again at the moment but still a joke.

Nice to have another friendly forum and different set of topics have a gander at though.

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  Glad to have you on RVG!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

flatapex

Quote from: "Megamixer"
Quote from: "flatapex"another rg migrant :D

hey dude

Working again at the moment but still a joke.

Nice to have another friendly forum and different set of topics have a gander at though.
exactly mate, lots of really cool stuff to read through and contribute to as well

TL

Also worth noting that once you have more than a few posts all sorts of cool stuff starts to become unlocked . . . . .

:4:

onthinice

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Hello Megamixer, delighted you made it across to RVG, some great stuff here from reviews to interviews and bonus areas for posters who make it over the 50 post count ;)

Enjoy your stay.

Cryptic33

Welcome to the site, it's fun here :)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks