London calling

Started by Garou, December 09, 2019, 03:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garou

Hi all,

I am Garou an old school gamer, i grew up in Tottenham London playing Atari 2600 C64 Amiga Arcades etc.

I was lucky to have access to most computers and consoles ( even the Neo Geo  8) but sadly not the PC Engine  :'( ) and am still a gamer to this day.

Its great to find this site and to meet other people who love retro gaming as much as i do.

TrekMD

Welcome aboard, Garou!  Glad to have another retro player on the forum.  Have a look around and post anywhere you want.  We don't mind if you awaken old threads.  What systems do you have now?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Make you your a spurs fan and your welcome lol.

In all seriousness, welcome aboard.

How did you find us mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Garou

Thanks guys,

I found you through google by searching Retro gaming community. There were a few other sites but this one stood out for me. I'm just glad i found you guys RVG rocks.  8)

zapiy

Thanks mate.

Glad you found us..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC