Hello from Finland

Started by Misfit, January 03, 2015, 15:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misfit

Hi all,

I'm a misfit retro coder from Finland. :)
I made few homebrew games for VIC-20 (bolder dan, bertie the ball and viccybird), but I have few other computers and consoles (C64, C128, C16, VIC-20, Amiga500, AtariST, Atari800XL, ZX81, Spectrum, NES, MegaDrive, Atari2600, DreamCast etc.).

My "great" plan is create new games for all of these retro platforms. Two or three games per year.
If you want to read more about my history, check CommodoreFree issue 77.

I found this forum when I googled my "bolder dan" game.. and now I thought that it's time to write something.

Shadowrunner

Welcome :) I look forward to seeing what games you come up with.

Greyfox

Thanks for signing up Misfit, hope you will find RVG both entertaining and of interest to your work and maybe you can share some stuff with us too as you create it. Welcome to RVG fella  :113:

zapiy

Hello and welcome aboard.

Will certainly check out your existing games and please keep us informed of your new titles as you create them. We have a few homebrewers around these here parts.

How did you find us?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

Welcome! Thank you for continuing to put the Vic-20 in the spotlight with new games!