Hi, y'all!

Started by guest4291, March 13, 2012, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4291

So, yeah, typical intro topic.

I come here from the Retro Gamer forums.  I see a couple of familiar names already.

So, a little about myself, er.... uh....

Not much to say.  As gaming goes I like fighting games, which are the genre I'm best at, shmups, the genre I WISH I was best at, roguelikes, and most things that are not sports or long-winded Square RPGs filled with emo.

I'm impatient, kinda irritable, admittedly airheaded/absent-minded.... cant remember a damn thing half the time and I space out alot.... and I dont like Nintendo and am prone to ranting on and on about that fact.   They do give me so VERY much ammo, though.

I do try to be polite to everyone though and I'm usually fairly talkative.   Provided I dont forget what I was saying while I was saying it.

.....where was I going with this?   I dont even know anymore.

Oh, as retro games go, my favorite consoles are NES (I *used* to like Nintendo), and the 2600.  I use both fairly often.  I do play modern games though, but I tend to stick to obscure ones.  I have the new consoles, but I do 90% of my gaming on the PC.

I'm sure there was more to say than just this, but I havent the foggiest idea what it was.

Carlos

Welcome aboard Misery.

I am quite new to here , but find the forum Friendly and interesting.

I have a short attention span when that comes to playing games, I like build and adapting stuff.

post away, and enjoy your stay. :)

Greyfox

Hey, welcome to RGV forums and we really hope you have a swell time here and make lots of new friends, we are a nice bunch over here, so all I ask is that you read the rules etc and happy posting

Thanks for joining :)

zapiy

Welcome aboard, nice intro. Feel free to post away and enjoy.

Chat soon i am sure.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Good to see you here mate!

That was an intro I would only expected from you!  ;D