Super Console X Cube

Started by TrekMD, January 14, 2022, 02:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Has anyone seen this?  Check out this video from John Hancock and the link below...

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

I haven't seen this one before. You can find all kinds of kinda illegal stuff on AliExpress lol.

TrekMD

LOL  This one looks like it can play TONS of games from quite the number of consoles!

DeadVoivod

It's just a Super Console X in a "NES" case, it's not even the Pro or Max model, comes with an older chip and probably an old EmuElec version.

I have the Kinhank Super Console X Max, at least it has an s905X3 chip and it comes pre-installed with EmuElec 4.2, plus has Android 9.0 if you wanna use it as multimedia device. It's a bit more expensive but can at least play more systems properly, although it's also still struggling with harder to emulate platforms.

The most powerful of these devices at the moment is the Beelink GT King Pro but is also a bit more expensive.

TrekMD

That is cool.  I didn't even know of this one until I saw John's video.

poundlander

Not sure how I feel about pirated ROM emulation boxes.  These things are sold in the same place as rip off reproductions of current Second Dimension and Collectorvision titles.
Please check out my party favors at https://theloon.itch.io/
Downloadable Atari 2600 games such as Upp Plus Plus, Nitebear on Sleepystreet, Stranglehand and more!