FreePlay Florida 2018

Started by TrekMD, March 18, 2018, 22:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Got this today on email:

Free Play Florida Returns This November 9-11, 2018

We’re so excited to announce that Free Play Florida is returning for its 5th year!!! We’ve moved the event to Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, and it is 26,000 square feet HUGE! We’ll have even more pinball, arcades, consoles, tournaments, panels, and new special guests.

Tickets are available now on Eventbrite. In addition, we’ve negotiated a great discounted hotel room rate at Caribe Royale Resort for attendees, you can book online or call 1-888-258-7501 and use codeFPF18.

Free Play Florida could not exist without all of the generous people who bring games to the show. We’re looking forward to seeing what games our contributors want to show off this year. And if that’s you, we’ve got great incentives, please visit freeplayflorida.com for more details and to let us know what you plan to bring.

For those interested in participating in this year’s event as a Vendor, Artist, or Indie Developer please visit freeplayflorida.com to submit your application to secure your table.

Free Play Florida is a presentation of Byte Amusement Group, a volunteer run Florida Non-Profit Organization. We’re always looking to add to our team. If you’d like to help out by volunteering at the event please check out the volunteer page on freeplayflorida.com for more information.

And finally, make sure to follow Free Play Florida on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so you don’t miss out on any of the special announcements.

Hope to see you there!
Marcy Renee
FPF Team Member

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I'll promote this to the frontpage.

We need to make contact and get some coverage?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That's cool.  I've always taken business cards and laid them out at the tables they have there.  They've been nice about it.  :)

TrekMD

The first guest for the event has been announced:  James Rolfe, the Angry Video Game Nerd.  He was at PRGE last year and I didn't have a chance to meet him because the crowd was just too large.  He should be easier to reach at FPF. 

Shadowrunner

That would be cool to meet him. :)

TrekMD

Yes, I'm sure it would be.  Most of these guys are very approachable at these conventions but this one being smaller will make it easier. 

TrekMD

OK, I got back from FPF yesterday and I've put together my picture album.  You can see it here:  FreePlay Florida 2018.  Here are some pictures to enjoy...

Shadowrunner

Great pics of the arcade cabs and pinball tables!

TrekMD