Hi Guys

Started by devilhunter, April 14, 2013, 20:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilhunter

Just saying a big hello from Kent in the UK. I have a pretty big retro collection including a complete Vectrex collection including the ultra rare Mine Storm 2 cart, 3/4 completed Virtual Boy collection and almost every Atari, Nintendo and Sega console.

Basically I love retro :)

Regards
Russ
Everything in my collection must be boxed and complete. Nothing else will do \":)\"

Vyothric

Quote from: "devilhunter"Basically I love retro :)

Then you're in the right place. Welcome.

TL

Sounds like you have an awesome collection!

Great to have you here and enjoy the forum!  :113:

sloan

All collectors welcome. Thanks for joining the party.

Any pics of that massive collection to post?

onthinice

devilhunter

I have plenty of pics. I also collect table tops and like my consoles, everything has to be mint and boxed.
Here are a few pics

Everything in my collection must be boxed and complete. Nothing else will do \":)\"

onthinice

TL

There is a very nice show us your collection section :3:

DZ-Jay

Nice pictures! Though I noticed a conspicuous lack of Intellivision. ;)

devilhunter

Posted some pics in the correct section now. Yes I am looking for a mint boxed Intellivision and Colecovision consoles.

zapiy

Hello and welcome aboard fella. Can I ask how you found us?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

devilhunter

Quote from: "zapiy"Hello and welcome aboard fella. Can I ask how you found us?

I think it was through an internet search.

zapiy

Nice one its nice to see where we are in terms of site SEO and it appears to be working.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Welcome  :) Nice pictures!

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  That is definitely one nice collection!  Thanks for posting the pictures!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...