Hi there everyone

Started by guest6108, September 10, 2016, 21:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest6108

Hi there everyone

Just wanted to finally join up and say hi.

My names Andy I've been a gamer for over 35years.

My first memory of gaming was going to the arcade with my older brother and play such classics as "Donkey Kong" , "Space Invaders" & "PAC-Man"

Since then I've played and owned quite a number of computers and consoles.

After a few years away from gaming , I finally got back into it about 10years ago, via YouTube, seeing reviews & walkthrough a of games I used to play back in the day.
From then I started a YouTube channel where I used to do a series called the 8bit wars
But to cut a long story short I now do a retro gaming podcast "RGDS" where myself and few good friends just discuss retro gaming.

Anyway looking forward to mingling with you all👾

Shadowrunner

Welcome Andy, hope you enjoy the site :)

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  Have a look around and feel free to participate.  We do have sections in the forum for podcasts and YouTube channels so feel free to let us know about your stuff there as well. :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Vadergb

Welcome to the forums, Ive listened to you podcast a number of times which was decent. Take part in some discussions.

zapiy

Welcome Andy. Love the podcast. Thanks for signing up btw chap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC