What Retro Games Have You Played Recently?

Started by zapiy, January 27, 2011, 17:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest6278

Just recently got my WII to play retro games, am currently playing Street Fighter 2 Turbo, it was better than me Amiga version hahaha....

https://gamers.media/street-fighter-2-turbo?_ga=2.63253295.1602022381.1528014761-1217103055.1526695350

Spacedeck

Found a bike game I'm enjoying trying to beat each level.  It's called Enduro Racer on the Sega Master System.

Another game I want to delve into more is Starflight on the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive.  Really reminds of the top quality games I've played on PC like Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous.

Cryptic33

Ok, this is a bit odd because since yesterday I have played a couple of retro games but on my iPad. I guess it’s ok because the games are retro even though the device is not. I had seen a post, yet again, about Another World on the Jaguar. This was on social media, and the usual stuff ensues of which I was a part, commenting on how I will not pay around £300 for a second hand game. Not even if it is for the Jaguar. Anyhow, one chap there mentioned it was available on iOS so, I checked it out and paid £9.99 for a bundle of games that not only included Another World but Raiden and another of my arcade favourites, R-Type. AW is nice but, R-Type plays very well indeed, I am very pleased indeed. I just need to see if they will work with my wireless controller for greater comfort. Still, for now the conversion plays very well 👍🏻

Pics...

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Saturn

Great stuff, I need to get similar for my work iphone. Would be fun for those few minutes downtime here and there.

Been playing Doom 3 BFG Edition again for some reason.. Woke up Saturday with it on my mind after not playing it for ages or thinking much of the game in the first place.
http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7374.msg93680#msg93680
Now can't get enough!

Saturn

Got the urge for Sega CD today so playing The Terminator, Sonic CD++, BC Racers and Final Fight CD! All hacked versions, of course :D

Saturn

Been playing a lot of Telltale: Texas Hold'em lately. This game came out in 2005 so I guess it's retro enough..

The characters are corny but the game is fun and easy enough to win a tournament after only a little practice.

Getting used to the rules is a huge curve in the beginning but not bad after a few plays. Bluffing is worth its weight in gold most of the time. I go All In even with crappy hands sometimes which usually makes the other players fold. Pretty awesome way to learn the game imo.

DeadVoivod

Playing a huge amount of retro, as I'm going through collections because I'm installing LaunchBox on a dedicated mini PC, and I go through every single game, don't wanna put games I don't like, so decreasing slightly the size of the sets.

Currently I'm going through my SNES set.

yuichka

While sega making SoR4 (Sega DOES! at last ha-ha) my bro and I for the tenth time walkthrough original trilogy include SoRRemake. Especially remake strongly recommends if u don't play it for some strange reasons

Shadowrunner

Neo Geo day :) Played Miracle Adventure, 8 Man, Samurai Shodown, and Real Bout Fatal Fury.