What Retro Games Have You Played Recently?

Started by zapiy, January 27, 2011, 17:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stonemonkeylives

Replaying Zelda OoT on the N64 in honour of Zelda's recent anniversary and the 19th anniversary of the European release of the N64.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Saturn

Playing a few of rounds of Shootemup for the Jaguar. Not the best score of all time but getting higher :113:

Saturn

Quote from: "Saturn"Playing Streets of Rage 3, the Asian version that was mentioned in another thread recently. Haven't gotten to the freaky stage yet but with infinite health it won't be long. This game rocks btw!

So, it must've been the Japanese version of Streets of Rage 3 that this character was mentioned in. Had forgotten over time. Anyway here he is lol. [size=50]Kicked his arse btw :p
[/size]

Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner

Ms. Pac-Man and Wolfenstein 3D. I was playing these on the Xbox One and so the Wolf 3D game is the original DOS version which I've never tried before. It doesn't look quite as good as the Jaguar or 3DO versions, but it does seem to be a bigger game. It looks like they removed some rooms and made the map a little smaller in the ports, so it was nice to play the game how it was originally intended to be.

Saturn

Awesome W3D rocks!!

Attempting some Megaman X4 on PS1

Saturn

Playing some Gunstar Heroes to kill boredom at work :113:

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Totally agree! It's one of my favorites for the system. Incredible for its time :)

Saturn

Was playing 2048 this afternoon in Virtual Jaguar. This is my best so far but can't beat the game! Frustrating but a blast :16:

Saturn

Saturn

Playing Zero 5 on the Jaguar in 'Cadet' mode. This game is still long and Cadet is one tier below Extreme. Will try Novice next time to shorten it.. hopefully. Using cheats from this post.
Awesome game! ;D

TrekMD

I see you're giving the Jaguar some love.  :)

Saturn

Playing as much as I can. Had my fill of the next gen consoles for a while so back to my trusty Jag addiction.. where I belong :p

TrekMD

LOL  I wanted to play some PS4 this past weekend...spent several hours doing updates!  Nothing like grabbing a cart, plugging it in, and playing!