Favourite Consoles!

Started by TL, April 07, 2012, 23:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "dubchaser"360 rules!  lol

Just my 2nd DC.  :D
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TL

Its not like your PS3 didn't die too  :P

dcultrapro

I have decided I don't know which console is my favourite anymore! I've given up trying to decide. EVERYTIME I think I've got it right I find reasons why another was/is my fave. Dreamcast usually wins it for me but recently I've been thinking Saturn/Mega Drive/360 and just can't decide!! so I say screw it lol
Ultrapro on xbox live

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "The Laird"Its not like your PS3 didn't die too  8)
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"I have decided I don't know which console is my favourite anymore! I've given up trying to decide. EVERYTIME I think I've got it right I find reasons why another was/is my fave. Dreamcast usually wins it for me but recently I've been thinking Saturn/Mega Drive/360 and just can't decide!! so I say screw it lol

Mine has changed from time to time between the Saturn, Mega Drive and Jaguar but I finally settled on the MD because of its huge collection of brilliant titles and superb joypad.

dcultrapro

ok... so I'm pretty sure now that its still DC lol, even though I absolutely adore my 360, being able to co-op online etc and the massive games I play, but DC still provides an endless supply of excellent pick up and play fun, I spent an hour or two on JSR and then some time on EGG and a few other titles and I still adore it. 360 comes a close second lol
Ultrapro on xbox live

nakamura

1st Atari 2600
2nd Atari 5200
3rd Nintendo NES
4th Super Nintendo
5th 3DO Real
6th Sony Playstation
7th Sony PS2
[/quote]

I'm not entirely sure how the 5th generation became one of it's own when it was clearly the same generation as the 6th but hey-ho I don't make the rules!7

3D0 gets in due to awesome games like Super SF2 Turbo, Need for Speed, Road Rash and Return Fire.

TL

Quote from: "nakamura"I'm not entirely sure how the 5th generation became one of it's own when it was clearly the same generation as the 6th but hey-ho I don't make the rules!.

Because it is, the CD-i for example came out in 1991 - that is 5 years before the N64! There are 3 years between the Master System and Mega Drive and they are different generations  ;)