Presentation of my new game and label

Started by Corporal Jonlan, May 08, 2021, 19:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Jonlan

Tomorrow at 19.00 Central European Time, Sergey Yakimovich will present on his YouTube channel my new game: Italia 1944. The game will be available in the next few days and released under my own label, Zankle Soft. My previous games will all be re-released, and several of them revised and updated, under it. More news soon!

The direct is aimed at the Russian public, but I will be speaking English, so that (almost) everyone else can understand as well (hopefully!).

See you there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtAhQNSZVo

Here follows the press release - like in the good old days!

What is ZANKLE SOFT?

ZANKLE SOFT is a new reality among creators of games for "retro" systems, in particular for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum. It has been founded on the initiative of Alessandro Grussu, enthusiast developer for this platform since 2012.

Both previously released games, many of them revised and updated, as well as completely new titles will be distributed under this label.

The first new release will be ITALIA 1944, a mixture of role-playing game and graphic adventure, completely icon-controlled, set in the Italian Campaign of World War II.

At the same time, new editions of LOST IN MY SPECTRUM and APULIJA-13 will be released. Other titles will follow.

ZANKLE SOFT awaits you on its web page: zanklesoft.itch.io
Author of several Spectrum games, a fast tape loading scheme and the Spectrumpedia.

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Lovely work mate, great to see such awesome work.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC