Al's Spectrum Annual 2020

Started by Corporal Jonlan, January 22, 2020, 07:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Jonlan

2019 was an exceptional year in terms of both quantity and quality for the Spectrum homebew scene. Wishing to have a say about the titles that impressed me the most, I was going to make a video for my YouTube channel. When the new year came, however, I thought I would have liked to do something different. Something more lasting and detailed than that. Thus I conceived the idea of an annual magazine hosting my views about 25 games that I picked from those released in 2019.

I also wanted to do something a bit wider in scope and asked for an interview to the groups behind El Mundo del Spectrum and Bitmap Soft, which they both kindly accepted. And since I obviously cannot review my own games, I wrote a feature about Sophia II and Ad Lunam, a behind-the-scenes view with facts and insight.

Finally, I added some anticipation about my Spectrum-related projects for 2020.

This is what you will find in Al's Spectrum Annual 2020, a 32-pages A4 PDF magazine for Spectrophiles everywhere, simultaneously published in Italian, English and Spanish. Download it for free from:

http://www.alessandrogrussu.it/annuario.html

Enjoy!
Author of several Spectrum games, a fast tape loading scheme and the Spectrumpedia.

zapiy

This is super cool.

Thanks for the interview and for sharing this with us mate.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC