Guten tag, mein hunds.

Started by Anonymous, January 13, 2013, 20:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "DZ-Jay"
Quote from: "Rogue Trooper"
Quote from: "DZ-Jay"Welcome home, KillBot.  Nice to have you around.

Ummm.He's been banned mate.

Shoot! Go away for a few months and I miss all the excitement. Sorry!

There's been a long build up to this.He was once a very good poster, if you put on your Pro-Nintendo filter, he'd make some very good and valid posts.Things went 'south' a little on RG forum with the rise of the parents brigade thread and by the time the sexisim thread came around, howling at the moon time, some bizzare claims being thrown around and he was the very person he accused the basement brigade of being-Name calling and unwilling to listen to views of others.

IF you'd asked me if he would have gone this route 12 months or so ago? he'd have been the last person i'd have thought would get banned from here, but last few months posts on RG? just..random!!!

TL

Yeah he totally lost the plot and broke a number of site rules in the process, real shame.

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "The Laird"Yeah he totally lost the plot and broke a number of site rules in the process, real shame.

I've said it in private and i'll say it here:

Looking back, i do wonder why he joined here, as even when he was more rational, he made little in way of contrbution-harsh? maybe, but just way i see it.

For someone who was leaving RG, he's been posting an awful lot on there of late....

TrekMD

Well guys, he's been banned.  He's gone.  I think nothing more needs to be said. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL