Collectorabilia sales fair - 7th APRIL - LEEDS

Started by mainvein, February 02, 2018, 20:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainvein

The COLLECTORABILIA returns for our biggest ever event!!

The geekiest and most diverse sales fair around is taking over the huge Refectory venue at Leeds University - giving you the chance to get some amazing one of a kind items from yesteryear and also the collectables of today!

There will be a huge range of retro games, consoles, toys, action figures, comics, graphic novels, art, craft, Lego, bartop arcades, modern collectables, funko pops, t-shirts, wrestling merchandise, Pokemon, Transformers, japanese imports and much much more!! The bigger venue means more sellers, more items to buy and more deals to be done!

Whether you collect old school Star Wars, 80's/90's memorabilia or modern pop culture there is something for everyone - big kids and little kids alike!

The Sentinel Squad UK are also making a comeback, so join in with Darth Vader and the gang to help raise money for charity and get your photos taken with them.

The Collectorabilia is a cosplay and family friendly event. There will also be classic video games to play and also a Pokemon Trading Card Game area and tournaments to enter!

Access to all this goodness is:

DATE:
Sat 7th April 2018

VENUE:
The Refectory, Leeds University Union, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ

TIMES:
11am-5pm

Adults - £2
Under 16's - 50p
Under 6 - FREE

Payment on the door

Let us know if you are coming here: https://www.facebook.com/events/147137062578965/

Shadowrunner

Looks great. Wish they had things like these where I live!

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

mainvein

sellers map for the collectorabilia - Sat 7th April - Leeds University - 11am - 5pm - also plenty of other attractions too!

TrekMD

zapiy

Really wished this event was closer.. Just to far for me sadly... at the moment at least.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

It's much closer to you than it is to me!  That's for sure!  ;)

zapiy

Yeah I guess mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DeadVoivod

mainvein

Quote from: TrekMD on March 30, 2018, 15:04:37 PM
Gotta love how they made that using Legos!

cheers :-)  i usually do a pac man maze for these, thought id do something different for this event

zapiy