Flappy McFur - New Atari Jag game.

Started by zapiy, October 26, 2014, 12:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Looks like the physical version of this is up for pre-order. Anyone interested can order here.

I think I'm going to pass on it but it's not a bad price for those who do want a copy.

zapiy

Looks fantastic, I guess @Saturn will have 3 on order.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

I'm planning on it. Ordered one for now since availability sounds like it will last a while.
The price is unbelievably low so that's a definite bonus and reason to support it. With so many projects/games raiding my bank account atm, I'm actually trying to manipulate funds to make everything work lol.
Also, holding back to go for broke on 2 other releases that should eventually happen and can't risk not going in full on when they do. Great stuff happening and just ahead! 8) 8) 8)

Been waiting ages for just an update on FM and here it is with a sudden release. Can't wait to get this plugged in and start the challenge. The demo is addictive enough so this should be a real prize for the library :D