101 Amiga Games That Influenced The Gaming Industry Book rel

Started by AmigaJay, March 05, 2015, 21:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchoPark

I've got this on my wishlist to buy. I stupidity brought a Dji phantom and now skint but cannot wait to get my hands on the book.

I'll have to spread the news when I get the book and hopefully drum up support :) Amiga fans have been spoiled in the last couple years.
Gamer/Geocaching/Hockey!

Greyfox

Yes they have and with two Amiga movies due out this year and early next year, it's most definitely the year of the Commodore Amiga , which of course if a great thing  :36:

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Quote from: "zapiy"Physical Version of this still available pal?
Yep still on Amazon.
Of course the PDF version sold better but the option is there for those who want a paperback version.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Yes i am looking at getting it as i have the other two lol.. Makes sense..

Greyfox

a review of the book is impending and hopefully will lift a few more sales from those who missed it the first time around.