Site Supporter/Donations

Started by zapiy, September 30, 2015, 13:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

Always a bit awkward to ask for funds. The subscription link didn't work for me. Still, I help where I can. Obviously, I don't get on here much these days but now the Doctors are talking in terms of years in stead of months, I hope to visit a little more frequently.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

Been meaning to ask how your getting on pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Just sent a donation as well.  Cryptic, sounds like good news.  Happy for you.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Cryptic33

Quote from: zapiy on March 05, 2017, 21:47:40 PM
Been meaning to ask how your getting on pal.
Quote from: TrekMD on March 05, 2017, 22:29:52 PM
Just sent a donation as well.  Cryptic, sounds like good news.  Happy for you.
Thanks, I won't hog the topic but January 19th 2017 I had a "Right Extended Pleurectomy Decortication with Diaphramatic and Pericardial Patches for Mesothelioma". I'm sure Trek understands that one 😉 As you can imagine, life will never be the same but I am going to enjoy it 🍾😬
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

I do understand what that is.  Not an easy thing to go through.

Cryptic33

Quote from: TrekMD on March 06, 2017, 11:39:33 AM
I do understand what that is.  Not an easy thing to go through.
No, but I am making very good progress and it was far better, in my opinion, to have the op than leave the Mesothelioma to slowly kill me. It is incurable and will return but at least now I do have some time. One woman on the Macmillan forum had her EPD some eight years ago which is well over the projected survival rates. I guess it is all about acceptance but then having the tenacity to say ok, you win, just not today sunshine, not today!

I'll say no more 😉

zapiy

Great positive news pal. You have an unbelievable attitude towards this and my hat is off to you mate. As for the donations I must thank you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrekMD

Good to hear, Cryptic.  Great attitude about it also. 

Cryptic33

Thank you both 👍🏻 Now, I'll get back to that topic I started about the Jag Gamers Guide, I have a picture to post 😉

zapiy

Sorry to bump guys, need help clearing 3 months of hosting with the old host so we can move..

Any donations welcomed.

TrekMD

As a reminder, donations can be sent using PayPal here:  support@retrovideogamer.co.uk

PS:  I just sent a donation.

Cryptic33

zapiy

Cheers pal, much appreciated with this move all done now.