Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Trek you need to get your review mojo back son, few new bits there we could do with reviews for.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Ryuhi

Just going to show off some games I get an early Christmas present. Wife got them for me but with only a thirty day return policy we had to make sure they all worked. Three megadrive games came without a box but they where cheap and all work :)

TrekMD

Cool.  What matters is that you can play the games.  :)

Ryuhi

Sorry about the bad photo first time round. There is now a clear photo with the original post. yeah I'm looking forward to the endless frustration of how difficult battletoads is :)

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

demongene

Picking up a original xbox and morrowind goty addition on friday just to play morrowind again.

Ryuhi

Nice, show some pics when you do pick it up :)

demongene

Quote from: Ryuhi on December 05, 2018, 18:25:54 PM
Nice, show some pics when you do pick it up :)

Will do. Cant wait to play this again, gunna play it on my 32 inch sony trinatron old school!

ArcadeAction

Great pickups, I certainly learn a lot here.

I also like the attitude of the members here, which makes it fun.

Finally I picked up Vector Patrol for the mighty Vectrex... and a fine game it is at that!

Saturn

TrekMD

Ah, that is an excellent game for the Vectrex!

Ryuhi

Learnt a lesson today. Got a new Sega controller. The picture on eBay did not look great but was describtion was a six button controller. Got it today and turns out to be only a three button with turbo buttons. The controller looks great and works fine but it is rather frustrating.

TrekMD

Well, that's unfortunate.  I guess the seller didn't know it was not a true 6-button controller.