Hello Retro Gamers!

Started by HDN, October 18, 2020, 05:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDN

Hey everyone! I'm HDN. In August, I joined atari.io after I saw a No Swear Gamer giveaway. That was my first ever forum experience. Soonafter, TrekMD PM'ed me wondering if I wanted to join this forum. Since I was such a newbie to the whole forum thing, I declined at first as I wanted to get the hang of it first. Fast forward to today, I was looking through my old PM's and I realized that I never ended up joining! So here I am!

Anyways, my story begins after many other people's. I first started playing my dad's SNES in 2010 and have been addicted to retro gaming! I'm only 15, but I've already developed a deep appreciation for these games and their history. Mainly, I'm a massive Nintendo fan, but I'm also pretty big on Atari and the second generation of games in general(a lot more so lately as a member of the I/O and AtariAge). I enjoy Sega for what it's worth, but I'm not a huge fan. I don't think much of non-Nintendo modern gaming like whatever Sony and Microsoft are doing, but I'm up to talk about almost anything game related, ESPECIALLY retro stuff.

Recently many of my video games are held hostage in my mother's closet, but I hope to get them back soon!

I can't wait to talk to everyone here! Hope you all like retro gaming as much as I do!

TrekMD

Hey HDN!  Welcome to RVG!  Glad you decided to join!  Feel free to look through the forum and reply to any thread or make new threads.  Looking forward to your contributions to the forum.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site. :)

HDN

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

I am really enjoying my time here so far. Thanks for bringing me over, @TrekMD!

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC