Atari2600Homebrew.com

Started by TrekMD, July 22, 2013, 02:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

A new site has been set up that showcases the homebrews, reproductions, and hacks for the Atari 2600.  There are images of the game cartridges on the site which makes it a cool reference.  You can check the site here:  Atari 2600 Homebrews.  The site also has news about homebrews in development that are ready for release or have been released.  Here's just the frontpage for you to see a sample of the page.

[align=center:3fghh3vv][/align:3fghh3vv]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Cool site! I wished there was something like this that covered all console homebrew games, it's hard to keep track of them all.

TrekMD

It sure is!  Maybe this site will expand in the future and hold a listing of homebrew games for other systems. 

guest4809

Thanks for the plug here TrekMD!
Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Cool site! I wished there was something like this that covered all console homebrew games, it's hard to keep track of them all.
Honestly, I would love for that to happen, currently I'm doing this solo, but eventually I would like to expand into all other consoles, the problem is that there is too many for me alone and I'm still quite a ways away from finishing the 2600 listings. I do have several list already for many of the main consoles that get homebrew games often, but those are just lists of titles without any info.

One day I might catch up with everything  :69:

TrekMD

You're welcome!  Good to see you here at RVG!

triverse

Have you seen PDRoms.de?  It is not console specific but they have a lot of homebrew and ports listed for computers and consoles and hand held devices.

TrekMD

I've visited PDRoms.de.  It's one of the sites I used to find homebrews for the GBA when I was writing the article for Homebrew Heroes.  :)  It does have quite the set of roms!