The Atari Jaguar Game by Game Podcast

Started by Shinto, June 17, 2016, 00:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinto

How can a computer virus collection save the world?  Find out in the latest episode of the Atari Jaguar Game by Game Podcast, featuring I-War!  Check it out here, or wherever quality podcasts are found (assuming those sources also happen to list mine).

In the next episode, we're covering Flashback: The Quest for Identity.  If you have any thoughts about this game (in any of its ports, really, but the Jaguar version is preferred) please post here or send me an e-mail at jaguar@gamebygamepodcast.com.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for listening!

TrekMD

That's awesome!  Already downloaded on my podcast app and listening.  I need to send feedback for both games before you get the next episode out.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Best time! Final lap!

If you just read those words in an echoing "real male voice," then you may be a fan of the Jaguar-exclusive Super Burnout, perhaps the best racing game on the platform.  Learn all about it the latest episode of the Atari Jaguar Game by Game Podcast.

The next episode will feature Syndicate by Bullfrog.  If YOU (yes, you) have some memories you can share, please post here, or e-mail your feedback to jaguar@gamebygamepodcast.com.  Thanks!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...