The Sega Mega Drive & Genesis Thread

Started by dcultrapro, August 28, 2012, 13:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthinice

Mindscape used to make good games for the Commodore C64 so surprising that these ports for the Genesis were so bad. I agree Outlander is really good.

TrekMD

Accolade published 11 Games for the Sega Genesis under the Ballistic label. Here is a video by John Hancock looking at these games...

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

LOL. I bought Mike Ditka Football new and it is an awful game. The box design was probably the only redeeming feature. Star Control was another title that I bought new. The game definitely has a lot to offer.

TrekMD

Data East published 10 Games for the Sega Genesis & Mega Drive.  On this video John Hancock ranks these games.  Enjoy!

onthinice

lol. I have only played Two Crude Dudes so not familiar with many of these titles. Seems like fair ranks for each game.

TrekMD

And John keeps at it.  Here is another video looking at the seven games Treco made for the Genesis...

TrekMD

Sage's Creation published 5 Games for the Sega Genesis and a few are fairly obscure.  Here is a video of the games by John Hancock...

onthinice

As always very informative and entertaining video. But I do not remember any of those games. lol

TrekMD

DreamWorks published 6 Games for the Sega Genesis with a mix of well known and obscure.   Have you played any of these?  Here is another video by John Hancock looking at this company's games...

Sanddancer

Played wings of wot, its call Gynoug over here decent shooter, never heard of the rest lol.

TrekMD

TrekMD

Namco published 12 games for the Sega Genesis in North America.  In this video, John Hancock takes a look at these games and ranks them...

TrekMD

Psygnosis published several Genesis/Mega Drive games as well as had several unreleased games.   In this video,
John Hancock takes a look at these games and ranks them.

TrekMD

John Hancock continues his series of ranked games by publisher for the Genesis.  Here is his next video looking at games by RazorSoft.

TrekMD

Kaneko was a small Japanese game company that published 6 Sega Genesis and Mega Drive games.  John Hancock looks at their games on this video...