Author Topic: Hola!  (Read 108 times)

Offline Toxic Tech Tat

• LINTY
    • View Profile
    • PocketLintWorld
Hola!
« on: January 04, 2018, 00:42:08 AM »
Hi! I'm Vincent, also known as Toxic Tech Dude, and Lint Kid (because I operate PocketLintWorld).
I'm nothing more than a 3 (at the time of this posting) subscriber YouTuber about obsolete tech, and web designer. I'm great friends with Dreamcast Gamer, and I've been active on forums since I was 9. Yes, I could type very well in 2013. I joined this forum mainly because DCG was a moderator. I'd love to spend a lot of time here, and eventually help out one way or another. I am a moderator on the Vetusware forums as well. Looking forward to meeting you all
Life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeños.What you do tonight might burn your backside tomorrow!

Offline Dreamcast Gamer

• Global Moderator
  • OH WINDOWS 98 IS SO COOL!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Dremcast Gamer On YouTube
Re: Hola!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 00:45:01 AM »
Hi! I'm Vincent, also known as Toxic Tech Dude, and Lint Kid (because I operate PocketLintWorld).
I'm nothing more than a 3 (at the time of this posting) subscriber YouTuber about obsolete tech, and web designer. I'm great friends with Dreamcast Gamer, and I've been active on forums since I was 9. Yes, I could type very well in 2013. I joined this forum mainly because DCG was a moderator. I'd love to spend a lot of time here, and eventually help out one way or another. I am a moderator on the Vetusware forums as well. Looking forward to meeting you all
Welcome Vince!  It's great to have so many new people joining us lately.  Thank you :)

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 00:58:09 AM »
Thanks for joining.  Check stuff around and feel free to post in any topic you like, no matter how old.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 02:31:56 AM »
Welcome to RVG Vincent. :)

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 12:09:01 PM »
Welcome to the club Vince 😀

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t look for sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks.

Online zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 18:38:14 PM »
Hello and welcome and thanks for joining.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC