Author Topic: Downtime.  (Read 363 times)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Downtime.
« on: March 30, 2017, 18:22:28 PM »
All the recent down time was due to my slackness and non payment of the last 6 invoices amounting to £150. Our host suspended the account and then after I paid via PayPal I was told they no longer accept that as payment. On contacting PayPal I have to wait 20 days to get a refund and therefore that would be how long we would have been without the site but they would only store the sites files for 7 days so I have had to pay another £150 out to get us back online. The recent donations drive gave us £85 and I am grateful for this amount and if anyone else wishes to contribute please do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
Re: Downtime.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 02:21:01 AM »
That all really sucks.  Why didn't get reject the PayPal payment?  That would have given you the money back immediately.  Glad to see the forum back, though. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 07:49:29 AM »
Because the account is valid but the accounts manager that operates it has long since left and therefore I have had to go the long route.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 19:35:35 PM »
I know I haven't being around, no thanks to this poxy job I'm in, no time for nothing, it's harentious can't believe after 3mths in now it would have leveled out, it's the same as it ever was. So my input has being zero, even when I get a break, it's taken up by something of the other, I'm on facebook as it's the only place I get to review and post some stuff , but nothing to what I want to be doing.

So much stuff to get back too, but I'm trying to make extra effort to support us here.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 23:36:26 PM »
No worries Daz. We need to catch up pal.