Author Topic: Calling all Game Devs.  (Read 654 times)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Calling all Game Devs.
« on: June 08, 2015, 17:14:42 PM »
Hi all, I am interested in teaming RVG up with some game devs in a small venture to release games..

Free games.

We will offer a platform via out out reach in terms of our ssocial media presence and of course on here. ie we spread the word and you just put our logo somewhere in the game and or on the packaging (if created).

Retail games.

If games are to be released at retail then it could be the same as above but with a higher level of promotion, more presence on this site, a dedicated page for sales, frontpage adverts.

Eitherway we are interested in talking with anyone that might like to get more info on the above.. just reply here or pm me.

We also have a private Developer forum on the site, this is an area we would love to drive forward and help homebrew devs have a private area where they can discuss coding, graphics and anything else to do with gaming creating, in your interested in this area please pm me for access.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
Re: Calling all Game Devs.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 22:40:55 PM »
This would be great!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 16:13:36 PM »
Its an idea we had ages ago, just trying to relaunch it and maybe help others if we can. :113:
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 09:26:13 AM »
Well I needn't say any more, after the RVG Blast fiasco :106:, but hopefully if some of the game devs step up here, we can guarantee one hell of a professional presentation and marketing strategy for them.   

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 20:47:16 PM »
Yes same about that but I understand the reasoning.