Author Topic: A suggestion  (Read 970 times)

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
Re: A suggestion
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 23:51:23 PM »
Quote from: "zapiy"
Quote from: "Cryptic33"
Yeah I saw the two groups shadowrunner mentioned and that there are two members in each group. The thing with pm/group mail would have to be done in the control board by Admins or Moderators that had permission. The only issue here is who would run the group, it wouldn't take much time but I figured important info could be shared this was as well as being posted on the normal board.

Nice work zapiy, I will join the Atari group when it is available :113:

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t look for sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 13:11:18 PM »
Ok if your still up for this perhaps a trial run..

Set it live and see how well it works and go from there?
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Carlos

• View Profile
    • http://retrotext.blogspot.com
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2014, 20:50:31 PM »
Quote from: "Cryptic33"
Yeah I saw the two groups shadowrunner mentioned and that there are two members in each group. The thing with pm/group mail would have to be done in the control board by Admins or Moderators that had permission. The only issue here is who would run the group, it wouldn't take much time but I figured important info could be shared this was as well as being posted on the normal board.

Nice work zapiy, I will join the Atari group when it is available :)

If this worked i was going to get you onboard lol!!!!

Seriously, its a trial run and if it does what we want and offers something new thats useful i will happily control it the best i can.

justed clicked the link, that looks awesome.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2014, 01:15:53 AM »
Glad you like it pal.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2014, 11:12:33 AM »
Is a link going to be added to one of the tabs?

Been a bit busy lately but I do check my emails regularly so even if I am not on here much I do keep an eye on the site ;)

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t look for sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2014, 11:43:00 AM »
It will be. I am just working out the best way to tidy them up.

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2014, 09:51:36 AM »
It will be. I am just working out the best way to tidy them up.
Great, and I will join them for the purpose of testing till we get one that matches my personal interests :)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2014, 19:26:42 PM »
I will make the Social Guru so you can make them? :113:

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2014, 21:55:54 PM »
I will make the Social Guru so you can make them? :)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2014, 23:05:08 PM »
[member=4728]Cryptic33[/member] Ok Social Groups are now linkable via the User CP link, you are also got Social Groups Honcho powers lol.. Have a look and play.. Cause of these powers you are staff now so you will also see the staff room and you can start a thread there for snagging chat. :113:

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2014, 10:20:45 AM »
[member=4728]Cryptic33[/member] Ok Social Groups are now linkable via the User CP link, you are also got Social Groups Honcho powers lol.. Have a look and play.. Cause of these powers you are staff now so you will also see the staff room and you can start a thread there for snagging chat. :113:
Cool, I will certainly look into this. Thanks.