Mega Visions – Welcome to a new kind of SEGA magazine
The Official Dreamcast Magazine, SEGA Visions, Mean Machines Sega ... these are just a few of the classic SEGA magazines from days gone by. It seems so long ago that there was a dedicated SEGA magazine we could call our own, but the time has come for SEGA fans to get their very own magazine once again!
We'd like to introduce you to Mega Visions, which will be a fully digital, bi-monthly publication that will be designed specifically for easy reading on all your devices.
Mega Visions is brought to you primarily by the team at SEGA Nerds. We've been covering SEGA for more than 10 years, and the site remains one of the earliest SEGA news sites still around. But there are also a tremendous amount of industry experience that's gone into creating Mega Visions!
We've partnered with Magazine Cloner, one of the industry's leading digital magazine publishers, to enable us to publish the magazine on nearly every device and platform imaginable, including the iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, smartphones, Kindle Fire, Windows, PC and Mac.
Powered by Mag Cloner's publishing software, Mega Visions will deliver a truly interactive and rich multimedia reading experience:
- The magazine will launch its first issue later this year and each issue will be delivered via our custom app on the iOS, Android and Kindle app stores.
- Our focus will be a balance of current news and reviews of games from SEGA and Atlus but also a very strong representation of retro SEGA content.
- It won't simply be a scanned PDF of a physical magazine like you see so many other publications offer, but it will deliver a true multimedia experience that no other SEGA magazine has done before.
For more Info and to pledge please visit HERE.
- The unofficial SNES/Super Famicom: a visual compendium.
- PlayStation Anthology.
- SID Waves - A Vinyl Tribute to the Commodore 64 SID Chip.
- Reformation 2 C64 Soundtrack Remakes.
- Classic Game Covers by Mike Winterbauer.
- Commodore: The Inside Story.
- Commodore 64: For the Love of a Machine.
- The Commodore Story.
- New version of WinUAE out
- New Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Homebrew - Miniplanets
- ENEMY 2 Collectors Edition out now!
- Amiga Story | Nostalgia Nerd.
- DOWNRIGHT BIZARRE GAMES.
- Keeping the Ball Alive: 30 Years of Stern Pinball.
- Coffee Crisis.Sega Megadrive/Genesis.
- TANGLEWOOD: An original game for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive.
- Rayman By Rémi - The Collector Soundtrack Album.
- The Amiga Years Special Edition now available
- AmiGameJam 2016 Starts.
- Big Blue releases on Vectrex.
- New Kickstarter: The Masters of Pixel Art - VOLUME 2
- N64 Anthology Book. (Pre Order)
- 8-Bit Book. (Coming Soon)
- Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe print by Dan Malone.
- AM2R - Return of Samus (Metroid 2 remake)
- Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - A New Point & Click Adventure
- The mini NES from Nintendo.
- Agony remake – free playable demo on Game Jolt.
- Mega Visions – Welcome to a new kind of SEGA magazine.
- Sega Saturn unravelled after 20 Years.
- New Kickstarter: Hyper Sentinel
- FROM BEDROOMS TO BILLIONS: THE PLAYSTATION REVOLUTION
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Star Wars Trilogy CD32
- GAMEBOB HANDHELD 8-BIT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.
- New Kickstarter: The Atari ST and the Creative People.
- ANARCHO Ride Comp in association with RVG.
- Commodore VIC 20: A Visual History.
- The story of the Commodore Amiga in pixels.
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom: a visual compendium
- New Kickstarter: Turrican II Live Orchestra Album.
- New Kickstarter: The Mastertronic Archives.
- New Kickstarter: Xenocider on the Dreamcast.
- Kickstarter: Atari ST - RISE OF THE DEMOSCENE
- Allister Brimble : A Retrospective by Paul Bridger.
- Kickstarter: Nintendo 64 Anthology - The Ultimate Book
- A New Speccy Is Coming
- Kickstarter: The Fantasy Art of Oliver Frey
- 8-BIT KIDS - Growing up with the C64 Book.
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works
- The 64 - A new way to play C64.
- The SEGA Mega Drive Classics Hub
- The STARFORCE NEO System
- The Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega Plus Console
- Amigaville Magazine Issue 4