Space Patrol for Intellivision

Started by TrekMD, August 28, 2012, 17:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthinice

No hurry!!! It really looks like a very good game though.

TrekMD

A lot of people sing it praises, so I'm quite eager to try it out.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

I use to wish better versions of games were released when I was a kid. Donkey Kong and Moon Patrol were two of them. It is really great that they are for the Intellivision now.

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice"I use to wish better versions of games were released when I was a kid. Donkey Kong and Moon Patrol were two of them. It is really great that they are for the Intellivision now.

I think a lot of people have shared those feelings and that is why we see these great ports today.  :)

DZ-Jay

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "onthinice"I use to wish better versions of games were released when I was a kid. Donkey Kong and Moon Patrol were two of them. It is really great that they are for the Intellivision now.

I think a lot of people have shared those feelings and that is why we see these great ports today.  :)

-dZ.

TrekMD

Quote from: "dzfoo"

-dZ.

Thanks for that explanation, dZ!  :)  So, the game is a perfect example of taking an original idea and expanding upon it when creating the game for a home console. 

onthinice

Know I really can't wait for the review. Sounds like a much better game.

DZ-Jay

Yeah, about those reviews... ;)

By the way, TrekMD, did you get your order of Christmas Carol?

Sent from my iPhone, so igmore teh typpos...

TrekMD

Quote from: "dzfoo"Yeah, about those reviews... :) 

I did get Christmas Carol!  Thanks! 

DZ-Jay

Oh and one more thing.  Space Patrol was made by Joe Zbiciak.  I am not affiliated with it at all; I just think it's an awesome game.

In the interest of disclosure:  I am affiliated with Joe in that his production company, Left Turn Only, is producing my game.  However, I still meant everything I said about Space Patrol. :)

DZ-Jay

Quote from: "dzfoo"Yeah, about those reviews... :) 

I did get Christmas Carol!  Thanks!

No worries.  I hope you feel better.  Take care. :)

TrekMD

Quote from: "dzfoo"Oh and one more thing.  Space Patrol was made by Joe Zbiciak.  I am not affiliated with it at all; I just think it's an awesome game.

In the interest of disclosure:  I am affiliated with Joe in that his production company, Left Turn Only, is producing my game.  However, I still meant everything I said about Space Patrol. :)

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC