FROGS / Zatacka ST Boxed Version incl. ST4PLAYER Adapter available NOW!

Started by simoncam, December 28, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simoncam

Big hands up to all ATARI ST fans! FROGS + ZATACKA ST + ST4PLAYER Joystick adapter and more ATARI ST boxed games and other stuff is now available:
www.hd-videofilm.com/retrobox
A webshop dedicated to ATARI ST games!  ;D in 2018! Have fun!!!

And in case you haven´t heard about it: FROGS is a 4 player party game (www.hd-videofilm.com/frogs) But the boxed version comes with instructions how to unlock the MEGAPARTY MODE for up to 6 player action.
And if this is not enough, it also comes bundled with Zatacka ST (www.hd-videofilm.com/zatacka) â€" for more 4 player action.
And the ST4PLAYER adapter is compatible to several classic multiplayer player games â€" like Gauntlet II and Dynablaster just to name a few.
FROGS full review

Please share the news!

Disclaimer: I have read several times, that everything looks so professional. YES, I am a professional film-editor and marketing guy, and I like my things stand up to my own standards. But please keep in mind, that everything in the background is handled manually by me. I am not Amazon or Ebay so things may take a little longer. But I will try my best to give every ATARI ST fan a great and fun time!
Thomas

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC