Hi

Started by guest6292, September 18, 2018, 13:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest6292

Hello everyone, decided after my recent interest to go back to my childhood and play some of the classic retro games I'd search for a forum to meet people with the similar interest. Which brought me here.

First console was a Sega genesis (jap import) favourite games included streets of rage 2, sonic series, golden axe, bubsy!
Had most of the consoles going forward from this point (never had a snes though)

I've recently started a YouTube channel that concentrates on retro games, up to the sort of ps1 era at he moment

Not much else to say    ;D looking forward to joining in on discussion on all the games I grew up on and still love

Shadowrunner

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site. :)

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  Glad you decided to join.  I didn't get into the Genesis until later, as an adult it is sure is a cool console.  Feel free to look around and we don't mind people posting in old threads.  Look around and have fun!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DeadVoivod

Greyfox

Welcme to the forum 8)

zapiy

Hello fella,

Glad your search bought you here, always good to know there is a route to us.

Look forward to chatting more chap..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest6292

Thanks for the warm welcomes  ;D

Cryptic33

Another warm welcome 😉
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks