Arcade1Up Home Arcade

Started by Shadowrunner, July 27, 2018, 19:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Now this is what I'm talking about, no more of those mini arcade machines! These are 3/4 scale arcade cabinets but you can also buy a riser to sit it on and make it full size. 17" screen too.

You can see the full list here. https://www.arcade1up.com/

Only thing stopping me from getting one is they are damn expensive! As you can see in the picture they were $399 but I see they are now doing pre-orders for $299. Not sure if that's a limited time deal or if they just lowered the price. Here in Canada though Walmart is selling them for $499.99!!!

If they had 50 or 100 games in each one I'd be much more tempted but at that price and with such few games on each it's just too much.

TrekMD

That's really nice and they really are not so expensive compared to full sized machines.  I'd love to get the one with Centipede, Millipede, Crystal Castles, and Missile Command!  I'd have to put it in the attic, though! There is no more space in the house! That, or move into a bigger house! LOL

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

The price isn't too bad in the US. If I could get one for $299 I probably would, but at $499 it's too much. Like you though I'm not sure where I'd put it either lol.

TrekMD

I'm hoping I get to see one of these at one of the stores.  That'll be cool.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Spector

The LCD screen kills it for me though, because I hate the way they take apart pixellated graphics to make them look blocky.
DEATH TO SUGAR

zapiy

Cracking idea.. hope they release them here.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC