davyK collection Redux

Started by davyk, July 26, 2018, 20:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davyk

Had a bit of a prune of my collection a while back (around 250 games I sold). I used the money to partially fund the purchase of my Asteroids Deluxe cabinet. My old website where I hosted my pics was Virgin and they dropped that service a year ago or so. So starting again.

SNES
I own a modded SNES that lets me play any region and it has a 50/60Hz selector. So I play most of my PAL games at 60Hz. Those that don't work at 60Hz I have swapped for NTSC versions. I've tended to go for US versions to avoid any language barrier.

PAL Battletoads glitches at 60Hz. I only keep this for collecting purposes. I play the US version which I own cart only.

Pilotwings is the US version.

Space Invaders is US-NTSC.

PAL Super Mario World glitches at 60Hz. I only keep this for collecting purposes.

Tetris & Dr. Mario is US-NTSC.

Here's a selection of Tetris games for the Super Famicom. No language problems here.
With my US copy of Tetris & Dr. Mario I think I have all Tetris games for the SNES.
The black box version of Tetris 2 + Bombliss is the limited edition that was a later release. It has extra puzzles and remixed music.

Caravan Shooting Collection is a compilation of 3 NES shmups with improved scrolling and no flicker.

Shadowrunner

Very nice. Boxes look like they're in great shape too!

davyk

davyk

davyk

davyk

davyk

davyk

davyk

davyk

davyk

davyk

reserved for Atari 2600 & 7800

davyk

Quote from: Shadowrunner on July 26, 2018, 20:35:05 PM
Very nice. Boxes look like they're in great shape too!

Thanks. Most of these games were bought new in the 90s when the SNES was contemporary and I've looked after them. The JP games when bought 2nd hand are usually in good condition.

There are a few boxes that are showing signs of damage- usually bought 2nd hand. I'll probably have to live with those because of the prices of these things now. :)

TrekMD

Very nice!  Those boxes look good.  Nice collection of Tetris games too!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Great SNES collection, I may do that with mine.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC